Posted on August 17, 2018
Don’t get us wrong, we will always be #PuroSanAntonio. We were born here, raised here and love our Alamo City. But lately, we’ve been enjoying weekends in Boerne and all that the quiet, Hill Country community offers with the added convenience of jumping onto I-10 and quickly arriving in San Antonio.
We are very excited to share that we have a brand new Boerne office, right on Main Street! Located at 711 S. Main Street (next door to Veteran’s Plaza), we’d love to say hello and lend our expertise, helping you find a beautiful Boerne getaway of your own.
Below are just a few reasons why we love escaping into this idyllic area, but don’t take our word for it! You won’t regret taking the short drive there.
1. A Main Street Straight off a Movie Set: If you’ve ever watched a film featuring “Small Town, USA”, you can probably picture the aesthetic, but there’s no way you can picture Boerne hospitality. In addition to an abundance of charm, the majority of the stores and restaurants found in Boerne are operated by gracious, welcoming residents. This friendliness makes any experience here even more special.
2. Restaurants Galore: From local fast food joints to fine dining, BBQ to basic brunch, Boerne provides a variety of dining options. German and Czech options impart a bit of the town’s history alongside delightful cuisine.
3. A Shopper’s Paradise: Here you can find everything from boutique fashion to home decor and the vintage antique pieces of your dreams. Locals call the portion of Main Street that houses the majority of these destinations the “Hill Country Mile”. We recommend The Dienger Trading Co. since it combines shopping with a quaint café that sells outstanding coffee.
4. Picturesque Parks: Gorgeous parks such as River Road Park provide the perfect space to enjoy all of Mother Nature, including a variety of wildlife and lush greenery. Take a stroll or enjoy a quiet picnic to get away from the chaos of everyday life.
5. Laid Back Vibes:This community provides a picturesque setting to break away from busy calendars and the stress of the city, without a crazy trip to get there. With tons of dining, shopping and entertaining options, we love to escape here and think you will too.
Considering moving to Boerne? Click here to contact a Boerne agent today!